Things I have accomplished as of 8:58 PM, Wed Feb 6, 2013:
- Finished Book 4 in the Game of Thrones series (this has taken close to 5 months… In my defense, I had been reading, AND finishing, other books simultaneously)
- Joined a Book Club causing the above issue. Its alright. Giving it another shot.
- Have been volunteering at least one day each weekend at a local dog rescue!
- More than halfway through 12 hot yoga classes in 30 days. #HotHouse
- Also, trying to use twitter and twitter terms. We’ll see.
- Tried out a fun “coral” nail color, L’Oreal Tangerine Crush. Not my style, but waiting to see if it grows on me.
- Successfully earned stars for everyday since Christmas by not checking the ex’s Facebook page
- Made dinner and some. Lunch for Thurs and Fri at work!
- Officially sent in all applications and application items to Pitt, Drexel, UMD & Catholic
- Officially accepted into Pitts MLIS program!!!
Things that have not yet been accomplished as of 8:58 PM, Wed Feb 6, 2013:
- Have not been working on German. I will hopefully start this weekend?
- Began, but have not finished my taxes. The battle continues.
- Book 5 of GoT is still untouched. Its been about a week since I finished Book 4. Giving myself a breather.
- Yet to apply for a second job. I’m aiming for second week of March. Have some things to work out before I can commit.
- Going on hiatus from Facebook! Huzzah! I’ve been meaning to do this. Now is the time. Its happening. For real.