So its been a bit of a hiatus since my last post. Lots to share.
- Moved out of my parents house, hurray!
- Since, the mini garden has gone to shit
- Work became busy, now in the process of slowing down for the holiday season
- Tried to adopt a dog from the SPCA, learned very quickly that I could not provide what he needed
- Became very close with the beau, and slowly realized it wasn’t working, and broke up
- Currently focusing on me; being happy
Its been a crazy couple of months. The hardest part was definitely the break up. It became more and more clear that I just wasn’t interesting enough, or that he wasn’t ready to be in a relationship. Oh, to be 22 and in love. I tried, but I was never right, I was never saying the right thing, until the end. It wasn’t working, and I didn’t want to continue crying and feeling upset and down. There were a lot of hurtful things said and situations had, but I don’t blame him. I’m just glad that I had the strength to stop it from continuing. I don’t think he would have done it.
For his birthday I bought him 2 records from Amazon. One was fine, the second would skip on the last two songs. It was a back and forth battle. He was ok with just having the last two songs skip. I told him, I can return it, I can get a new one that doesn’t skip. A week later I finally got it back from him to return. Theres no reason to keep something that isn’t working.